Our Heritage (Archive)
An original invoice signed by JP Laurin in 1943. Note the war tax was 5% at the time.
An early photo of our original work shop located on George Street. Circa 1915
Our current location at the corner of York and King Edward. Circa 1960
Our advertisement in Le Droit in 1907. Note the telephone number was only three digits—612
Our truck loading stones for delivery in the 1930’s
Mr. Aurele Parisien
The successor to the Laurin Family